6.18.2008

Lowell, MA

The good news: I think my mononucleosis is pretty much gone. What happened to the mononucleosis? I think it got bored. I say around my parent's house for a few days, sipping on some Gatorlade, watching some Hot Fuzz, and reading some gnarly fantasy novels.














My wife and posse were all up at Hume. It was pretty sad, and that's why I think the mono ditched me.

We hired Nater Tater as the new High School pastor here at the CS. I'm pretty excited to have him around; the students are too. We are heading up to Hume San Diego tomorrow, to check it out. I think it should be a fun day or so!

I'm pretty excited about Merge tonight. We are going to have a special guest speaker named Mama Zipporah. She runs an orphanage in Kenya, and played a roll in helping start a little thing called Invisible Children. She is here is Arizona raising money to build new dorms for all the orphans they take in. Katie got to spend three weeks with her in Kenya a few summers ago. I would love to go some day!

6 comments:

Jon said...

Hume SD eh? Whats the theme? Three dads and a beach house?

If its not that then it aint worh the carls (wild carl) jr bus ride.

alumni,
jon

Mr. Sam said...

So Nater Tater stuck I see...hume nicknames always stick don't they "Garbage."

Breanna said...

I really want to go someday too! :D
Ha Nater Tater :D funny funny

-Breanna

Katie said...

start blogging again instead of locking yourself in your room to read :)

Jon said...

Your wife is right. I wont blog until you do.

Pepe said...

blog more

-pepe