6.02.2008

Each Coming Night

It's been some time since I posted, but hopefully this will be the beginning of the end (of me not posting). As you probably noticed, the blog is no longer called "Our Blog," but has switched to "en el jardin" (Polish for "I love my wife"). The reason: I gave that coyote the boot. If you'd like to visit her blorg, swing on by.

There is one thing I would like to point out about Katie (coyote): when we started this blog, she was ALL ABOUT plain old Jane. It was a huge battle just to get her to let the headings of each post be green. Now, she starts he own blog, and I find her downloading all these sweet layouts with color and swirlies and colors! Free Until They Cut Me Down, ya know?

Yesterday, I decided I wanted to be cremated (in case I die before I ever make a will, please feel free to look to this blog to see that this was my wish). I told Katie that I would like to have my ashes spread across the 101. I'm thinking you get in the sweetest Sebring you can find (15-inch alloy if you know what I mean), drop that top, and head south. We can drive in the new HOV (carpool) lane, since there are guaranteed to be at least two of us. When you hit Guadalupe, chuck the whole urn right out the driver's-side window, and let me hit the ground rolling.

This is where I spend my life these days. You should to.

1 comment:

Katie said...

you're a funny guy